We Lalani Infotech Limited have a strong commitment to reduce electronic waste (e-waste) around us. With that aim it is our top most priority to take back the productafter its end of life and to dispose it in a safe and environmentally friendly manner.
At Lalani Infotech Limited we understand that electronic waste is a big threat to our environment and our company stands committed to follow the E-Waste Management Rule 2016 and Amendment published by the Ministry of Environment and Forests (MoEF).
As part of e-waste recycling initiative, we join hands with Greentek Reman Pvt. Ltd. one of India’s leading Electronic and IT Asset Management and Disposal Company to comply with E-Waste management and handling rules in providing environmentally sound management of end-of-life products.
Greentek Reman Pvt. Ltd. has all the necessary authorization from the appropriate governmental agencies for the processing facility and ensures proper dismantling, recycling and disposal of e-waste. Greentek Reman Pvt. Ltd. has the “R2 certificate” that makes them proudly stand among top 10 e-waste management companies in the country. Joining hands with them helps us to protect the environment from any hazardous consequences which would be otherwise caused by the inappropriate management of e-waste.
In case of any queries regarding the proper disposal, dismantling, recycling of any electronic product consumers can contact the helpdesk through toll free number or email id. An EPR/E-waste specialist of Greentek Reman Pvt. Ltd. shall attend the requirement and provide best possible solution for pickup of e-waste through their logistic partner within a committed time line.
- Toll Free Number(For E-waste Management) – 1800-121-1788
- Email – email@example.com
General Scheme of Collection
We Lalani Infotech Limited being the Seller/ Importer as per E-waste (management) Rules, 2016, always give priority to compliances and follow all regulations amended time to time by government authorities related to e-waste management.
Following are our General Collection Schemes:
Buy Back Schemes:We are planning to buy back the old and used product from our customers to get them recycled/disposed.
Cash Back Schemes:We can also offer cash back scheme to encourage our customersto bring back their old and used products to us so that we can recycle/dispose.
Refundable Deposits:As of now we don’t have any such refund scheme but can be introduced if required.
Collection Centers/Points:We motivate our customers to directly send their used/end of life product to collection centers.
E-Mails:We shall aware our customers and help them to understand the importance of recycling the used/end of life products through educational emails.
These are the ways in which we are planning to bring back used/end of life products from our customers.
Mode of Collections
- We have done an agreement with Greentek Reman Pvt. Ltd.registered with UPPCB as an e-waste dismantler.
- As a part of agreement Greentek Reman Pvt. Ltd.collects our E-waste from and dismantle the same at their plant at Greater Noida (UP). Further all process of recycling is done in an environmentally sound manner.
- Greentek Reman Pvt. Ltd. has all authorisation related to e-waste dismantling from UPPCB and having all consents related to Air/water. They have a capacity of 9000 MT per annum.
- Greentek Reman Pvt. Ltd. has total area of 5639 sq. metre for storing of raw material, processing of raw material, storing of product and office space.
- Keeping in view of our sales volume, e-waste generation, future e-waste targets and our expansion plan we have decided to follow these mechanism in our organisation for collection of e-waste.
- As per our agreement with Greentek Reman Pvt. Ltd. if any customer wants to handover/dispose old/end of life product they can easily reach to our Collection centre (detailed list is provided on our website) and give the products directly or can call on our Toll Free Number for Suggestion/ Clarification as well as for arranging a pick up from our side.
- We shall use our dismantler’s logistics facility for the collection of e-waste.